Believe it or not, battery fires are a huge deal. From the moment you buy the pack of batteries at your local grocery store, it is important to store them in a safe place. There have been many cases where 9 volt batteries have been the cause of a house fire. What is alarming to us, is that our fire detectors call for 9 volt batteries so it is very important for everyone to know how to dispose of them safely when replacing them. Complete DKI is here to help you and your family become aware of the hazards so that you can prevent a house fire in your home.
I know to a lot of people, battery fires are not the first thing on your mind. In fact, you may even be unaware that 9 volt batteries are such a huge threat! There have been accidents where someone is simply just changing the batteries in their fire alarm at home and without thinking anything of it, they tossed the used batteries in the trash can like any other garbage. The next thing you know, your trash can is sitting out by the street and there are roaring flames that takes more than your water hose to put out. To provide you with even more information about battery fires and safety precautions for you and your family, we have attached a couple videos that may catch your attention. http://themotherlist.com/fire-safety-video-must-watch/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75_f6CjIcz8 A fire or any disaster for that matter is something that no one wants to experience in a lifetime, so that is why it is so important to be prepared and have a safety plan! If you experience fire damage in your home, call Complete DKI 24/7. Our technicians work around the clock and are always fully prepared in uniforms and clearly marked Complete DKI vans. Our technicians are always professional and presentable! If you experience fire damage, please contact our full service location on Davis Highway by calling 850-CALL-DKI or 850-225-5354.
Copyright 2016 Complete DKI. Powered by Spot On Solutions.