Fire damage in Pensacola can happen at any time. Too often Gulf Coast homeowners become victim to a fire. It only takes one mistake and one split second to cause fire damage in your Pensacola home. Space heaters and home heating equipment are the number four most common reasons for a house fire. With that said, do you know how to safely use a space heater? Complete DKI specializes in fire damage remediation and has some tips on how you can safely use a space heater in your home.
Here are some helpful tips on how to prevent a fire due to a space heater.
Complete DKI responds to fire damage calls year round, not just in the winter. Although, we do find fire damages are more common in the winter months (especially once the Christmas trees go up). A fire is not just caused by a space heater; it can be caused by a number of things. Maybe your wife was attempting to cook, or your toddler knocked a candle over on to the curtains trying to reach the “pretty light”. It really can happen to anyone. Either way, Complete DKI is here for you. “When Disaster Strikes, We Strike Back!”
If you experience a fire damage in your Pensacola home, call Complete DKI 24/7 at 850.CALL.DKI. Our technicians are always ready to help!
Copyright 2016 Complete DKI. Powered by Spot On Solutions.